CareersBack to list
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join the team.
- Work with the programming team to develop gameplay features and systems such as player states/actions, enemies, boss battles, level objects, UI, etc.
- Liaise with design and art teams to ensure features match expectations
- Create documentation for gameplay-oriented features and systems
- Candidates must be available for full-time work in the Downtown Los Angeles area for this position
- Either a bachelor's degree in CS/SW Engineering, or equivalent experience in game development
- Strong C/C++ and code optimization skills
- A working understanding of math, 2D/3D, collision, physics, AI and other common gameplay mechanics
- An eye for detail - you care about motion arcs, animation timings and the quality of their execution
- Self-motivated - you relish finding creative solutions to problems
- Team player - you are responsible, accountable, and personable
- Must be comfortable with Github, Perforce, or other comparable version control systems
- Experience developing on video game consoles
- Experience working with an in-house proprietary game engine
- Experience working with UE4 or Unity
- Experience as part of a team that has shipped a video game
If you would like to apply, please contact us. Attach a PDF or ZIP archive containing both a cover letter and resume.
Applications without cover letters and resumes will not be considered!