CareersBack to list
You will assist the team in maintaining project plans, communicating with the team to track development, and working alongside management to ensure team deliverables are met in a timely manner. As an ideal candidate, you will have had prior experience as an Associate Producer, preferably in the game industry. This is a short-term role with the possibility of a longer extension. All applicants must be available to work on-site in Los Angeles.
- Support development efforts to deliver games on time, on budget, and to scope.
- Communicate with the team to create the live production timeline ensuring features are scoped, documented, reviewed, developed, tested, deployed, optimized and supported.
- Ensure accuracy and thoroughness of project related task documentation, issue tracking, and reports.
- Identify critical small details in the production process, communicate those details clearly and effectively to the appropriate team members, and escalate communication appropriately.
- Document and communicate team workload, timelines, and project status through project management tracking and documentation.
- Communicate project status to team members and management.
- Ensure contingency plans are in place and ensure effective risk management.
- Understand and communicate issues facing various types of gameplay, artistic and technical considerations.
- Basic understanding of a video game development production pipeline and of each department’s role
- Familiarity with common game development engines. Candidates must have the ability to determine the impact of requests made to programmers, 2D/3D artists, and level designers
- At least 2 years professional experience as Associate Producer in interactive software development
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience in at least one project using Jira
- Experience with Task Tracking applications—Basecamp, Assembla, Asana, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Experience working with outsourcing studios
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Confluence, Shotgun
If you would like to apply, please contact us. Attach a PDF or ZIP archive containing both a cover letter and resume.
Applications without cover letters and resumes will not be considered!