CareersBack to list
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join the team.
- Help in designing and implementing advanced graphic assets and effects into the game such as shaders, particles, effects, etc.
- Help in designing and implementing the art content pipeline for the game.
- Maintain and improve technologies and art workflows.
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and programmers daily to identify challenges and provide solutions.
- We would strongly prefer candidates in the Downtown Los Angeles area for this position
- 3+ years of professional game development experience
- Understanding of at least one 3D package (Preferably Maya) and extensive knowledge of CG fundamentals: shaders, modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering and compositing
- Familiarity with programming and ability to ramp up on a proprietary engine quickly
- Ability to synthesize ideas about what tools will make things easier for the artists
- Understanding of various gaming platform limitations with regard to visual assets
- Familiarity with playtesting and creative reviews
- Must be comfortable with Github, Perforce, or other comparable version control systems
- 3D level design, creation and implementation experience
- 3D modelling, rigging, and animation experience
If you would like to apply, please contact us. Attach a PDF or ZIP archive containing both a cover letter and resume.
Applications without cover letters and resumes will not be considered!