CareersBack to list
Marketing and Community Specialist
Evening Star is looking for a Marketing and Community Specialist to join our team!
We are gearing up for the announcement and launch of our first original IP. In this role, you will be supporting and executing the marketing activities for our upcoming game, as well as generating new creative ideas. Additionally, you will be the public voice of our studio, in charge of delivering information about our studio and our games as needed.
Remote working is in our DNA – since our inception in 2018, we have had employees across the U.S., England, and Australia. While we welcome people to join us in our Los Angeles office, this will never be a requirement.
- Launch organic social media campaigns across all relevant platforms (Discord, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit, etc.) running domestically and internationally
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support the overall marketing strategy
- Track the approval and distribution of marketing assets
- Create KPIs for the marketing strategy, and continuously improve the plan as new data comes in
- Create and maintain internal presentations and documentation reflective of community feedback and concerns
- Liaise with our publishing partner to ensure marketing and community management plans align with the projected strategy
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing and community management experience
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of multimedia software for video editing and image manipulation
- Ability to be a team player and have superb self-motivation
- Strong knowledge of gaming communities and social media
- Preferred experience in the video game industry
Evening Star Perks
- The base annual salary range for this position is $70,000 - $85,000
- Remote/Hybrid working for all employees with the opportunity for LA-based employees to collaborate in-office
- Full employee medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited sick days
- 3+ weeks of PTO within the first year
- 2 weeks holiday time off at the end of every year
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional Development Stipends
Please include information about previous successful marketing and community campaigns. Resumes without this information will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity StatementEvening Star is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.